Thursday, December 17, 2009

FREE LUNCH. Help Decide My New Business Name.


Main Points:
1. I need help with a Business Name
2. I have always been a DIYer. Are you too?
3. Doing things for yourself is good.
4. Comment with your ideas
5. FREE lunch if I use your idea. Promise.

Continue reading for a good time:


Have you wanted to start your own business? I have. I always have. This of course sounds cliche, but since we all have to work to earn money to pay bills and to have leisure time, you might as well do something you have some interest in. I have no idea where my drive to 'get things done' came from, but I really like that quality about myself. I have always stayed true to that traditional business model, the mom and pop shop, the DIYers. You just get more utility when you do things for yourself. For instance, a home cooked meal that you (a) came up your recipe one night when you couldn't sleep, (b) went to the store after your hard day at work to pick up the ingredients you carefully considered, (c) cut, seasoned and prepped all your ingredients, (d) cooked everything to your liking, (e) cleaned up your mess. There is just something very fulfilling in the process of doing things for yourself.

So, being the natural at doing things for myself, I have decided to start my own consulting company in January. Well, the preliminary stages will come in January, but I figure I could get a start on it now. This is where all my friends come in. I know everyone has ideas. Everyone has free time and everyone thinks. The best ideas are the ideas that are put to good use. So here it is:

Basics on what my business will be:

Opportunities exist in the Social Media sphere that Small Business' can implement fast, cheap and with little resources. However, understanding that Social Media is not a one way communication takes a greater understanding.

(INSERT NAME HERE) is a Small Business brand that implements key Social Media methods by leveraging Internet tools that are cost effective and bring a whole new meaning to user engagement.

I have already came up with these ideas:
- Zocial Group, Inc, etc.
- Zocial Sedia
- Leverage

PLEASE:
Comment on this post with any suggestions for names
Post something on my Facebook
E-mail me: gregcrisci@gmail.com
Text me
Twitter me: @mktgstudent
Linked In me

Also, if you are perhaps interested in joining, shoot me an e-mail and we can talk. I hope I can get some responses. After I installed Google Analytics, which is amazing, and posted something on Facebook, I have actually seen some activity, which is pretty cool. Thanks to anyone who read this or commented. Seriously, thank you.

Here are some resources for business name creation:
http://sbinfocanada.about.com/od/startup/a/createbizname.htm

http://www.ehow.com/how_2002418_choose-business-name.html

http://www.entrepreneur.com/startingabusiness/startupbasics/namingyourbusiness/article21774.html

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment