Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Consulting.

In no way do I consider myself a professional consultant. A professional consultant has earned a reputation amongst the field he/she currently resides and has experience to back it up. I am however eager to promote and implement new ideas, I have a strong ability to think creatively, I have experience with technology, I am sociable and I am part of the community. These characteristics, I feel, are also part of what makes a good consultant.

I have a feeling this coming up year will be an interesting one. First, I will be graduating with my degree, second, social media is starting to take off, and third, I need to start gaining experience with clients and the real world. I feel as though this is the time to enter the market as a consultant to social media. Companies are starting to fill positions for social media and platforms are becoming easier and easier to use. This next year, when the economy is starting to turn around is a prime time to recruit more awareness of your product or service, to increase your involvement in the Digital Networked Environment (the web) and to take your business to the next year.

I have always wanted to start my own business. I have always seen myself helping out local small business' or even starting my own business. So, I was thinking, why not start a business that helps other business'? Great idea. I think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment